A high-performance, neoprene-free wetsuit, the R2® Yulex® Front-Zip Full Suit is made of 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Suggested water temperatures: 55–60° F/13–16° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- Torso/thighs have 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining that minimizes weight, dries fast and offers excellent flexibility
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining in arms/legs improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued and internally taped
- Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit
- Floating front-zip with replaceable, corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper for maximum performance and better seal
- Easy-access key loop
- 1,247 g (44 oz)
- Contact Us
- About Us
I want to make sure that you get the gear or lesson package that is right for you.
With over 10 years of kiteboarding experience, I have intricate knowledge of all of the different gear on the market. Please feel free to Contact Me or use my free live chat support to make sure you have all the information necessary before making a purchase.
You can also contact us directly at the shop:
Want to see something in person? Or just want to hang and talk kite? Stop by our shop, we carry all the top brands including North Kiteboarding, Naish, Eleveight Kites, Litewave, Mystic, ION and Dakine to name a few! Nearly all the gear that we sell on our website is in stock at our shop, and if its not its only a few days away and shipped right to your front door. We are staffed with only the best knowledgeable friendly kiteboarders in the area! Together we have a combined 25 years of experience in this industry! Come Ride with Us!
1031 4th Street N. St.Petersburg, FL 33701
Drew is the owner as well as the head instructor for Best Pro Kiteboarding. He has been teaching for over 8 years, while kiteboarding professionally all over the world for the last 5 years. With wins at the US Freestyle Nationals in Hood River, OR and years of competing in the most prestigious rider invite only events on the planet, Triple-S and The Slider Project! Drew still carries his sponsors Naish Kiteboarding, Launched Consulting, Patagonia, Dakine and Hobie along for his traveling adventures and contests around the world! With thousands of hours in the water teaching and tens of thousands of hours kiting himself there is no one more experienced in the water. In this time he has created the Perfect Lesson Plan, geared to get you in the water fast and on your way to learning this amazing sport, Kiteboarding!