/ DESIGN Vision
The Process combines dynamic and easily accessible performance characteristics, ultra-durable built quality and excellent riding comfort. Tailored to the needs of freeriders it stands out when it cuts through chop and cushions heavy landings, and when it comes to board control and pop. Franz Schitzhofer implemented elaborate features and high-tech materials for the rider to enjoy the session, no matter the conditions. For this year we improved the flex pattern with an innovative Carbon fusion technology making it even more comfortable and performance-oriented. We also updated the fin design and graphics. The Process is always fun, no matter the conditions.
/ PERFORMANCE Features
● Twin tip for highest freeride performance
● Lightweight paulownia wood core with well-balanced flex pattern
● 50mm Carbon Stringer reinforcement for smooth landings and superior carving
● Optimized rocker line for early planing and dashing speed
● Progressive channel design provides superb grip and control
● Implementation of snowboard tech for highest performance and durability
● Ultra-durable top sheet with UV resistance
● High-quality pads and straps and 45 mm G10 fins come included
/ CHANGES for 2020
● Innovative Carbon fusion technology for improved flex pattern
● Redefined fin design
● Updated graphics for more exciting look
● Revised ABS rail with higher impact resistance
/ DESIGNER Quote
The Process – concentrate on what really counts in kiting – FUN!
Our crew is on the water every day riding, training and testing products.
We are here for you pre and post purchase. Contact us directly using our online chat.
We offer the same prices as many of our competitors.