2020 Lift Wing Classic 110/150/170/200
Lift's signature single-piece foil wings provide increased strength and hydrodynamics while reducing weight and drag. They’re easy to assemble and come with a cover for simple breakdown and protection.
- A kite standard for all speeds and cruising conditions.
- A fast eFoil option for high- speed riding in smoother waters.
- An advanced wing for surfers who want to tow into bigger waves.
- A mid-size kite wing for increased stability with plenty of speed.
- A faster, sportier option for an eFoil; good for smooth waters.
- A large easy rider for kitesurfing. Suitable for larger riders over 200 lbs or for slower riding in the surf for people of all sizes.
- A standard for our 5’0 eFoil, offers stability, float, and speed.
- One of our shop favorites.
- An industry favorite for surfing.
- Its design offers an excellent balance of lift, speed, and maneuverability.
- An easy and stable ride for the eFoil.
- A standard with our 5’6 Cruiser and 6’2 Explorer boards, offering more stability for a great ride.
- Contact Us
- About Us
I want to make sure that you get the gear or lesson package that is right for you.
With over 10 years of kiteboarding experience, I have intricate knowledge of all of the different gear on the market. Please feel free to Contact Me or use my free live chat support to make sure you have all the information necessary before making a purchase.
You can also contact us directly at the shop:
Want to see something in person? Or just want to hang and talk kite? Stop by our shop, we carry all the top brands including Duotone Kiteboarding, F-One, Eleveight Kites, Flysurfer, Mystic, ION and Dakine to name a few! Nearly all the gear that we sell on our website is in stock at our shop, and if its not its only a few days away and shipped right to your front door. We are staffed with only the best knowledgeable friendly kiteboarders in the area! Together we have a combined 25 years of experience in this industry! Come Ride with Us!
1031 4th Street N. St.Petersburg, FL 33701
Drew is the owner as well as the head instructor for Best Pro Kiteboarding. He has been teaching for over 8 years, while kiteboarding professionally all over the world for the last 5 years. With wins at the US Freestyle Nationals in Hood River, OR and years of competing in the most prestigious rider invite only events on the planet, Triple-S and The Slider Project! Drew still carries his sponsors Naish Kiteboarding, Launched Consulting, Patagonia, Dakine and Hobie along for his traveling adventures and contests around the world! With thousands of hours in the water teaching and tens of thousands of hours kiting himself there is no one more experienced in the water. In this time he has created the Perfect Lesson Plan, geared to get you in the water fast and on your way to learning this amazing sport, Kiteboarding!