Freestyle / Crossover
The FX kite is specifically designed for riders that mix hooked and unhooked freestyle tricks, love jumping big and kiteloops.
The world of Freestyle / Crossover kiting has evolved into an exciting genre in our sport. Once a very narrow and technical discipline is now a mix of technical tricks and massive aerial maneuvers, both hooked-in and unhooked. For this you need a kite with the sensitivity and ‘slack’ when unhooked and the ability to boost a massive hooked-in kite loop.
The FX delivers on these two fronts and more with the power and handling to take your riding seriously.
3-Strut, Modifed C shape arc, Wide wing tip, Moderate aspect ratio design, Freestyle profile, 3 bridle setting options.
- NEW Nano Ripstop canopy, the new bench mark in durability, stability & responsiveness. Double strength, same weight.
- NEW Optimized Dacron layout for reduced weight & improved handling characteristics
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability
- Strategic canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Pure Profile Panels for efficient aerodynamics
- No pulley bridle for a more direct steering input and feedback
- Three Leading Edge bridle options to customize arc shape and performance
- Explosive pop and slack for freestyle manoeuvres
- Forward pull and quick recovery for kiteloops
- Smooth power delivery with excellent depower
- More drive than a traditional C-shaped kite
5m & 6m available in orange color way only.
- Contact Us
- About Us
I want to make sure that you get the gear or lesson package that is right for you.
With over 10 years of kiteboarding experience, I have intricate knowledge of all of the different gear on the market. Please feel free to Contact Me or use my free live chat support to make sure you have all the information necessary before making a purchase.
You can also contact us directly at the shop:
Want to see something in person? Or just want to hang and talk kite? Stop by our shop, we carry all the top brands including Duotone Kiteboarding, F-One, Eleveight Kites, Flysurfer, Mystic, ION and Dakine to name a few! Nearly all the gear that we sell on our website is in stock at our shop, and if its not its only a few days away and shipped right to your front door. We are staffed with only the best knowledgeable friendly kiteboarders in the area! Together we have a combined 25 years of experience in this industry! Come Ride with Us!
1031 4th Street N. St.Petersburg, FL 33701
Drew is the owner as well as the head instructor for Best Pro Kiteboarding. He has been teaching for over 8 years, while kiteboarding professionally all over the world for the last 5 years. With wins at the US Freestyle Nationals in Hood River, OR and years of competing in the most prestigious rider invite only events on the planet, Triple-S and The Slider Project! Drew still carries his sponsors Naish Kiteboarding, Launched Consulting, Patagonia, Dakine and Hobie along for his traveling adventures and contests around the world! With thousands of hours in the water teaching and tens of thousands of hours kiting himself there is no one more experienced in the water. In this time he has created the Perfect Lesson Plan, geared to get you in the water fast and on your way to learning this amazing sport, Kiteboarding!