Lift E-Foil V3 - 4'2 Pro
The LIFT3 4'2" Pro is everything foiling should be and definitely the direction of the sport–it’s compact size makes you feel like you’re flying on nothing at all, and the response in its carve is the most liberating feeling you can have on the water.
This is the lightest board in the lineup, and really easy to handle for transport and getting around.
- Dimensions: 4'2" x 23.5" x 59 liters
- Board Weight: 23.5 lbs. (10.7 kg)
- Board Weight with Propulsion* and Wings**: 38.0 lbs. (17.2 kg)
- Maximum Rider Weight Supported: 220 lbs. (100 kg)
* Propulsion: 28" Mast with shroud
**Wings: 200 Surf V2 Front Wing, 48 Surf V2 Back Wing
WING SUGGESTIONS: Everything works
- 150 Surf V2 Front Wing is very responsive and fast
- 200 Surf V2 Front Wing will offer great all around cruising and efficiency
- 200 High Aspect Front Wing will glide forever if you’re looking for long distance or some swell riding with our
- Back Wings: The 38 Surf V2 is the standard back wing. Try the 32 Glide Back Wing for extra speed if you want to make it a super pro
- Contact Us
- About Us
I want to make sure that you get the gear or lesson package that is right for you.
With over 15 years of kiteboarding experience, I have intricate knowledge of all of the different gear on the market. Please feel free to Contact Me or use my free live chat support to make sure you have all the information necessary before making a purchase.
You can also contact us directly at the shop:
Want to see something in person? Or just want to hang and talk kite? Stop by our shop, we carry all the top brands including Duotone Kiteboarding, F-One, Eleveight Kites, Flysurfer, Mystic, ION and Dakine to name a few! Nearly all the gear that we sell on our website is in stock at our shop, and if its not its only a few days away and shipped right to your front door. We are staffed with only the best knowledgeable friendly kiteboarders in the area! Together we have a combined 25 years of experience in this industry! Come Ride with Us!
1031 4th Street N. St.Petersburg, FL 33701
Drew is the owner as well as the head instructor for Best Pro Kiteboarding. He has been teaching for over 8 years, while kiteboarding professionally all over the world for the last 5 years. With wins at the US Freestyle Nationals in Hood River, OR and years of competing in the most prestigious rider invite only events on the planet, Triple-S and The Slider Project! Drew still carries his sponsors Naish Kiteboarding, Launched Consulting, Patagonia, Dakine and Hobie along for his traveling adventures and contests around the world! With thousands of hours in the water teaching and tens of thousands of hours kiting himself there is no one more experienced in the water. In this time he has created the Perfect Lesson Plan, geared to get you in the water fast and on your way to learning this amazing sport, Kiteboarding!