A high-performance, neoprene-free wetsuit, the R3® Yulex® Front-Zip Full Suit is made of 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Suggested water temperatures: 48–55° F/9–13° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- Torso/thighs have 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining that minimizes weight, dries fast and offers excellent flexibility
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining in arms/legs improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued and internally taped
- Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit
- Floating front-zip with replaceable, corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper for maximum performance and better seal
- Easy-access key loop
- 1,406 g (49.6 oz)
Our crew is on the water every day riding, training and testing products.
We are here for you pre and post purchase. Contact us directly using our online chat.
We offer the same prices as many of our competitors.