The ControlSeries Vary bar is the ultimate performance bar for precise control of all Eleveight kites. It follows two key-principles: "Safety by Simplicity" & "Performance by Design". Any rider instantly understands the layout and can operate the system even in high-stress situations. We proudly introduce V2 of our innovative QuickMatic release system. It is more durable and intuitive to use. The CS Vary has a low V with thermo-coated lines from Germany. A new red line swivel below the QR prevents them from twisting. The slick variable bar stick enables the rider to enjoy extra-long sessions. Also new: a wear-and-tear resistant, high-friction single depower line covered with TPU, as well as revised chickenloop, donkey stick, and pigtails.
/ PERFORMANCE Features
● Four line bar with single front line safety
● Featuring the latest Quick-Matic 2 release system
● Adjustable bar width thanks to integrated variable bar ends
● Thermo-coated high-precision lines made in Germany
● Ultra-durable single depower line with TPU cover for less friction
/ 2021 Changes
● New donkey stick and chicken loop, fine-tuned for convenience and comfort
● Refined single depower line with double-layered core of Spectra and covered with TPU for less friction and extra long life-span
● New red line swivel below the Quick Matic 2 for easy untwist and tangle-free use
● Reinforcement of pigtails for a stronger more durable connection and easy tie-on tie-off
● Tighter braided red safety line for increased longevity
- Contact Us
- About Us
I want to make sure that you get the gear or lesson package that is right for you.
With over 15 years of kiteboarding experience, I have intricate knowledge of all of the different gear on the market. Please feel free to Contact Me or use my free live chat support to make sure you have all the information necessary before making a purchase.
You can also contact us directly at the shop:
Want to see something in person? Or just want to hang and talk kite? Stop by our shop, we carry all the top brands including Duotone Kiteboarding, F-One, Eleveight Kites, Flysurfer, Mystic, ION and Dakine to name a few! Nearly all the gear that we sell on our website is in stock at our shop, and if its not its only a few days away and shipped right to your front door. We are staffed with only the best knowledgeable friendly kiteboarders in the area! Together we have a combined 25 years of experience in this industry! Come Ride with Us!
1031 4th Street N. St.Petersburg, FL 33701
Drew is the owner as well as the head instructor for Best Pro Kiteboarding. He has been teaching for over 8 years, while kiteboarding professionally all over the world for the last 5 years. With wins at the US Freestyle Nationals in Hood River, OR and years of competing in the most prestigious rider invite only events on the planet, Triple-S and The Slider Project! Drew still carries his sponsors Naish Kiteboarding, Launched Consulting, Patagonia, Dakine and Hobie along for his traveling adventures and contests around the world! With thousands of hours in the water teaching and tens of thousands of hours kiting himself there is no one more experienced in the water. In this time he has created the Perfect Lesson Plan, geared to get you in the water fast and on your way to learning this amazing sport, Kiteboarding!