The Master is a high-performance freeride to freestyle twintip for riders with a powerful style to boost staggering big airs and send handlepass tricks.
/ DESIGN Vision
We entirely rebuilt the Master, our high-performance freeride to freestyle board, to exceed the expectations of riders with a powerful style. This board is dedicated to boosting mega loops and sending handlepass tricks. Version 3 introduces our new beveled rails, the varying thickness of the edges along the board's outline. In the tips and the center, the rail profile is thinner. It allows the board to generate more speed while also improving the release. A new performance-tech carbon stringer multiplies this effect. Next to the entirely new 3D mold, the board also comes equipped with our innovative Parabolic Rail Shape technology (PRS). The tucked-under-rail facilitates upwind-travel, runs through chop more comfortably, and speed is further enhanced. Lastly, we refined the linear flex from the center to rails and installed a new UV-resistant top sheet that amplifies the longevity of the board.
/ PERFORMANCE Features
● Performance freeride to freestyle twin tip with advanced 3D design
● Innovative parabolic rails for better rail grip and upwind ability
● Varying beveled rails optimize flex, speed, and pop
● Aerospace grade Spread Tow Carbon reinforcement for refined rebound flex
● Heavy-duty built quality with UV-resistant top deck
/ 2021 Changes● Entirely new 3D top mold with a refined structure
● Beveled rails at various positions, optimizing flex pattern for more speed and an easy release
● New innovative Parabolic Rail Shape technology, a tucked-under-edge for more grip and better upwind abilities
● Reduced thickness in the tips for improved linear flex from the center to rails for more responsiveness and faster turning
● New aerospace grade Spread Tow Carbon reinforcement for refined rebound flex
● Glossy UV resistant top deck for long-lasting durability
● 100 % eco-friendly and plastic-free packaging
/ DESIGNER Quote
Master C+ is an insane board of superior excellency. It delivers unchallenged performance for all riding styles.
- Contact Us
- About Us
I want to make sure that you get the gear or lesson package that is right for you.
With over 15 years of kiteboarding experience, I have intricate knowledge of all of the different gear on the market. Please feel free to Contact Me or use my free live chat support to make sure you have all the information necessary before making a purchase.
You can also contact us directly at the shop:
Want to see something in person? Or just want to hang and talk kite? Stop by our shop, we carry all the top brands including Duotone Kiteboarding, F-One, Eleveight Kites, Flysurfer, Mystic, ION and Dakine to name a few! Nearly all the gear that we sell on our website is in stock at our shop, and if its not its only a few days away and shipped right to your front door. We are staffed with only the best knowledgeable friendly kiteboarders in the area! Together we have a combined 25 years of experience in this industry! Come Ride with Us!
1031 4th Street N. St.Petersburg, FL 33701
Drew is the owner as well as the head instructor for Best Pro Kiteboarding. He has been teaching for over 8 years, while kiteboarding professionally all over the world for the last 5 years. With wins at the US Freestyle Nationals in Hood River, OR and years of competing in the most prestigious rider invite only events on the planet, Triple-S and The Slider Project! Drew still carries his sponsors Naish Kiteboarding, Launched Consulting, Patagonia, Dakine and Hobie along for his traveling adventures and contests around the world! With thousands of hours in the water teaching and tens of thousands of hours kiting himself there is no one more experienced in the water. In this time he has created the Perfect Lesson Plan, geared to get you in the water fast and on your way to learning this amazing sport, Kiteboarding!