Cabrinha Operating System (COS) Overdrive Trimlite
The most critical piece of equipment in kiteboarding is the Control System. A system that you not only you rely on for your safety and well being, it’s also the direct link between you and the elements.
A lot of work goes into Kite Design. The Cab Design Works Team works countless hours tuning and modifying the way a kite feels in order to make it the highest performing product on the market. In order to get the most out of all the work, you need a control system that gives you a direct connection to the kite. This connection needs to be intuitive and seamless in use, allowing you to focus on having the most fun in the elements.
Introducing the COS.
The goal in the development of the COS was to make its use so easy, that the rider can concentrate on their next jump, or wave.
This is the most feature rich control system to date, but the package is so simple and intuitive to use that anyone can feel the full benefits.
A multi-function ergonomic adjustable control bar with Cabrinha’s 1X security, COS Loop connection and Trimlite trim system.
- NEW: intuitive and quick-Cabrinha operating system
- NEW: Lightweight durable stainless steel cleat
- NEW: Dual PU coated tubes providing automatic un-swivel when sheeting
- NEW: Soft-touch trim handle and line with integrated bungee
- low v connection for direct steering
- Bio-based Dyneema™ low elongation flying lines for direct and uncompromising performance
- 22m stock flying lines with 2m extensions (18m+4m+2m)
- Color coded line connection, for improved safety
- NEW: reduced width for a precision control
- NEW: Stainless steel indexing dual chambered lightweight bar centre
- Asymmetric design with superior comfort and traction for enhanced grip
- Easy adjust Overdrive bar end with 8cm width- and leader adjustment
- Fully retracting bungee line retainer
- Soft, yet durable and ergonomic injection EVA bar ends with flex grooves
Included: Short leash (52cm) / XS Freeride Loop (S Freeride loop, Freestyle loop and Rope slider sold separately).
This product is ISO compliant.
- Contact Us
- About Us
I want to make sure that you get the gear or lesson package that is right for you.
With over 15 years of kiteboarding experience, I have intricate knowledge of all of the different gear on the market. Please feel free to Contact Me or use my free live chat support to make sure you have all the information necessary before making a purchase.
You can also contact us directly at the shop:
Want to see something in person? Or just want to hang and talk kite? Stop by our shop, we carry all the top brands including Duotone Kiteboarding, F-One, Eleveight Kites, Flysurfer, Mystic, ION and Dakine to name a few! Nearly all the gear that we sell on our website is in stock at our shop, and if its not its only a few days away and shipped right to your front door. We are staffed with only the best knowledgeable friendly kiteboarders in the area! Together we have a combined 25 years of experience in this industry! Come Ride with Us!
1031 4th Street N. St.Petersburg, FL 33701
Drew is the owner as well as the head instructor for Best Pro Kiteboarding. He has been teaching for over 8 years, while kiteboarding professionally all over the world for the last 5 years. With wins at the US Freestyle Nationals in Hood River, OR and years of competing in the most prestigious rider invite only events on the planet, Triple-S and The Slider Project! Drew still carries his sponsors Naish Kiteboarding, Launched Consulting, Patagonia, Dakine and Hobie along for his traveling adventures and contests around the world! With thousands of hours in the water teaching and tens of thousands of hours kiting himself there is no one more experienced in the water. In this time he has created the Perfect Lesson Plan, geared to get you in the water fast and on your way to learning this amazing sport, Kiteboarding!