Cabrinha VisionVision is a word that can mean multiple things. It could be said that it relates to the increased range of sight that was incorporated into this new wing through strategic window placement, or its new outlines, or it could mean the act of foresight to see where this incredible sport is going, and to create a product for the next generation of wing foilers. How ever you take it, the new Cabrinha Vision is the next generation wing from the Cab Design Works Team.
High rigidity LE Inflatable, High reactive Dihedral with high lift profile, Medium AR and convex strut
- NEW: Refined lightweight canopy design for reduced weight and reactive performance
- High Tenacity dacron for enhanced dihedral stability and improved handling characteristics
- HD large diameter UHMPWE reinforced closing seam construction
- Nano Ripstop Canopy, the benchmark in durability, stability and responsiveness
- NEW: Sprint 3.0
- NEW: Durable TPU bumpers
- NEW: Handles - Fully moulded composite widespan handles
- Hi-vis, Weather resistant, low elongation TPU window
- Load path panel layout
- High reactive front handle
- High rigidity centre section stitching design
- Lightweight TPU bladders
- NEW: Fine tuned size progressive wing tip twist for forgiving sheeting
- NEW: High dihedral for great upwind stability, reactive handling and a balanced flex
- NEW: Full airfoil centre section for low end power
- New: Convex strut for added rigidity
- NEW: Dump valve for fast deflate
- Contact Us
- About Us
I want to make sure that you get the gear or lesson package that is right for you.
With over 15 years of kiteboarding experience, I have intricate knowledge of all of the different gear on the market. Please feel free to Contact Me or use my free live chat support to make sure you have all the information necessary before making a purchase.
You can also contact us directly at the shop:
Want to see something in person? Or just want to hang and talk kite? Stop by our shop, we carry all the top brands including Duotone Kiteboarding, F-One, Eleveight Kites, Flysurfer, Mystic, ION and Dakine to name a few! Nearly all the gear that we sell on our website is in stock at our shop, and if its not its only a few days away and shipped right to your front door. We are staffed with only the best knowledgeable friendly kiteboarders in the area! Together we have a combined 25 years of experience in this industry! Come Ride with Us!
1031 4th Street N. St.Petersburg, FL 33701
Drew is the owner as well as the head instructor for Best Pro Kiteboarding. He has been teaching for over 8 years, while kiteboarding professionally all over the world for the last 5 years. With wins at the US Freestyle Nationals in Hood River, OR and years of competing in the most prestigious rider invite only events on the planet, Triple-S and The Slider Project! Drew still carries his sponsors Naish Kiteboarding, Launched Consulting, Patagonia, Dakine and Hobie along for his traveling adventures and contests around the world! With thousands of hours in the water teaching and tens of thousands of hours kiting himself there is no one more experienced in the water. In this time he has created the Perfect Lesson Plan, geared to get you in the water fast and on your way to learning this amazing sport, Kiteboarding!