- Lesson Plan
We start lessons off with a land based ground school that runs you through all the gear prep, safety and flying a trainer kite. Once you have become comfortable rigging your setup and flying a trainer it's time to hit the water.
2 Hour Lesson
- Wind Theory
- Gear Setup
- Local Riding Spots
- Trainer Kite
- Safety Launching/Landing
- 4 Line LEI Kite in the Water
- Power Window Control/ 1 and 2 Handed
- Downwind/Upwind Body Dragging
- "What If's" Emergency Pack Down
4 Hour Lesson
- All of the 2 hr lesson topics
- Board Meeting - "Getting the board on"
- Waterstarts - "Learning how to waterstart and get your first rides"
- Extended Rides - "Gliding your way across the miles of shallow grass flats and sandbars"
- The Holy Grail - "Riding Upwind"