Our beginner friendly lesson package is broken into "2" 3 hour parts giving you the best learning environment and learning conditions!
First 3 Hour Lesson
- Wind Theory
- Gear Setup
- Local Riding Spots
- Trainer Kite
- Safety Launching/Landing
- 4 Line LEI Kite in the Water
- Power Window Control/ 1 and 2 Handed
- Downwind/Upwind Body Dragging
- "What If's" Emergency Pack Down
- Board Meeting - "Getting the Board On"
- Water Starts - "Learn how to get up and catch your first rides
2nd - 3 Hour Lesson
- All of the 2 hr lesson topics in brief overview
- Launching/Landing from the Beach
- Board Meeting - "Getting the board on"
- Waterstarts - "Learning how to waterstart and get your first rides"
- Extended Rides - "Gliding your way across the miles of shallow grass flats and sandbars"
- The Holy Grail - "Riding Upwind"
- Self Rescue and Emergency Pack Down
All of our instructors are certified and have worked under World Class Pro Kiteboarder/Coach - Drew Christianson
We use only the newest 2019 equipment in our lessons to insure the safety best learning experience offered in the Tampa Bay Area!
WORLD CLASS LOCATION
Located in St. Petersburg Florida. Steady wind, miles of flat and shallows water.
Our crew is on the water every day riding, training and testing products.
We are here for you pre and post purchase. Contact us directly using our online chat.
We offer the same prices as many of our competitors.